28.7.08

Nothing really new.

I keep having these "great ideas" on how the make my apartment more Feng Shui or whatever. But of course when I try to execute these ideas, it leads to unfinished destroying of household. I stil have about 2 months to go so I have time....just not as much as I had before.

I just said to my friend last noght that I wanted some red sectional-type seating for our living room...and I found this little (huge) guy on ebay this morning. for 1 dollar. No reserve. The catch? you have to pick it up yourself. In Niles, MI. I have no idea where that is. I'm sure I could gues....ummm.....too far away to make the 1 dollar price tag worth it. Dang.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That couch is amazing...might be worth the drive! :-)

CalebGraham said...

Haha, nice. Maybe Kyle and I could pick it up on a road trip to ID.