27.6.08

Took long enough...

The paper route, is officially what I'm doing. When I started it last week I was out there for about 3 1/2 hours on the first day. We've got it down to about 1 3/4 hours, now. Joy!

We got a van. A Dodge Caravan. What I personally learned how to drive in. It is like home, driving it around. I'm pumped.

I have also finally gotten into the "I-want-to-buy-baby-stuff" mode. Etsy makes me very happy about this. Here is why.




Granted the swaddler is a little goofy I like the idea.

5 comments:

Grace said...

Etsy is the best. In a way. I The swaddler is great.

Grace said...

Mom has the fabric that floral dress is made from.

Anonymous said...

haha on a scale of one to ten, we're hovering in around eleven. pumped as we are, i sometimes have to stop and wonder, how the HECK is this going to work? so wild!

Ashley Antkowiak said...

the swaddler is so cute - i love it :) cute blog!

Abby said...

Deelish. I like the second dress best.