13.6.08

New

The weather seems to be better than Monday. Monday we had snow from about 6:45am - 10:00am. I was so unbelievably unsure of what to think that I couldn't. Anyways, it is now about 65° so I won't be coplaining about that. I am officially going to be doing an afternoon paper route, for something to do and some extra cashes. Since everytime I leave the house I tend to spend money, I can now do the opposite. Im going to get few books on CD and better my mind while I do this too. It seems magical. But we'll see.

Does anyone have any other suggestions on strollers. I have seen a lot of praise for the Phil & Ted stroller system, and I like it, but I find it hard to believe that they are the only ones who make a good single-to-double stroller. Anyone?

:)

5 comments:

Grace said...

I"m excited about your paper route too. So excited in fact,..that I dream of my own. I have a favorite stroller, and its not phil&teds.

http://www.easywalker.nl/default.html

Elizabeth said...

That sounds like a good idea - get some exercise....

Hopefully it will be better than our morning route. We had one for the first year we were married - one day I started waxing nostalgic about it and Jason asked me if I was insane since we had to get up at 4am every single day of the week.

We're looking at strollers too....I haven't looked at the link that Grace gave you, but it seems that Phil and Ted's was the only good one I could find for a single to double option...maybe we'll just get a regular jogger and then sell it when we have two....who knows. Let me know if you find anything awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Wait - I just realized that it may sound like I'm saying you need to exercise....hopefully you know what I meant...just getting outside, fresh air, etc...

:)

Jason said...

I don't know if I'm that nostalgic.... :) But maybe I'll join you just for the sake of scheduling something in the afternoon. I find that helps me get stuff done in the morning!

I'm a super fabulous newspaper roller - years of experience.

Grace said...

They are on the way. And by that I really mean they are in the making.