9.6.08

So yes...

There are certain times where I really want to spend a lot of money. I'm not talking about an Old Navy Shopping Spree (those don't count, anyways) I mean, travel, house(s), car(s). And it usually happens at the worst time where it seems like everything lines up. I found a cruise to the place I really want to go, for the cheapest price I have seen yet. There are at least 4 cars that I would like because we *could* afford to buy them. And last, but surely not least, there are cute houses popping up for sale every time I look. Crimeny. And don't even get me started on ebay. Everything is always affordable there. Grrrr.

My lenses are broken, which has rendered my camera all but completely useless. I'm going to need to figure that one out in a bit.

Another sweet clip.




2 comments:

Grace said...

Thats a toughie. I could easily pick one, and say yes. But what about the others? Sorry about the camera. Don't we have one of your lenses? I should have brought it for you last week.
Go for the house. ehhem.

Unknown said...

just kidding is our new favorite thing. jeff does it all the time. i can't i am not quick enough.

tough choices with what to do....cruise sounds very nice.

and, um, don't be too upset about 50 degrees...it is hot as blazes here. seriously, my car temp was 102. yikes.