22.4.08

Back...sorry.

So we went to Disney and is was amazing. I was a little bit worried a day or two before leaving for our trip, thinking " what if I remember it being better than it is?" and "why would I want to walk around in the heat, and not go on any rides?" But, I was so very wrong, people who hate Disney are people who have not been there. I will stand behind that. I don't have any pictures, because I forgot my camera battery charger. I'm cool like that.






















I was working on some "lighted words" photography for an Art Gala that is coming up. Where I used a candle to write in the dark. It was kind of fun, but it isn't what I wanted it to be. And since I waited until the last minute...I will have nothing in the show. I'm not too bummed about that though. The next couple of months are going to be devoted to something other than promoting "me as an artist" stuff. More of the "baby on the way" stuff. Yay. I feel better and smaller than last trimester, but I am not smaller.

7 comments:

Grace said...

I thought you might have given up. I'm glad you didn't. I like the photos. Had to be a fun project. Although the candle sounds danger ridden. What you don't skype anymore?

Elizabeth said...

Very cute pregnant lady! I need to take some pictures myself. And I love the photos! Very cool.

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest pregnant girl pic ever. You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

aww! you look great!

Jeff Yoder said...

Hi Alexis! It is Leslie, using Jeff's account.

You are so adorable little pregnant lady! Hope to see you at Jericho's wedding????

Love to you all!

Jeff Yoder said...

Leslie keeps hijacking my account. Well I love the photos. So great. I would love to hear all about the process. And I love the bags in Etsy. Now, If only you and Nate lived in Lancaster, my world would be complete. This Friday is first friday (just to make you jealous). Why don't you guys swing by and we can go check out the galleries? Tell Natan, mmmmmmm so close to satan, hi and the Yoders miss you all.

Ali Tong said...

Do you know if it's a girl or boy yet? or are you finding out?