18.3.08

Art and more...


Listening to:


Cold War Kids : Pregnant

Some local cool kids have invited me and my husband to get some art together for a show. It should be more than fun. I'm pumped, but now my brian is running all over the place trying to figure out what to put together. It has been a long time since I've have to put my photos together to see if they translate...

I'm obsessively looking at baby stuff trying to come up with the best baby combos in the universe. When I know I'll end up getting everything for target or Wal-Mart....maybe Ikea. But is funnish.

St. Patricks Day is just not the same without Car Bombs. Our town ran out of Guiness before Monday, so that was weird.

:)

6 comments:

CalebGraham said...

No Car-Bombs? That's a bummer! This St. Patty's was a little tamer than last years, and not the good sense.

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm having art show anxiety too! I tried two versions of a gouache painting on Sunday and neither worked out...so don't be afraid to try & try again. :)

Denise Therese said...

Congratulations! I am sooooo happy you are having a baby. You MUST send pictures as soon as the little package arrives.

Anonymous said...

when are you due, by the way? baby news is always so exciting to hear about and discuss. sorry, i'm addicted to it. ;)
hey, referring back to a maternity-wear post... with bottom halves, i didn't want any belly panel whatsoever, so i got a lot of pants that had a semi-stretchy "low-rise" waist. i really hated them. i was constantly having to pull up my pants, etc. liv (you may know her from xanga) really loved jeans and pants with a full belly panel. she said they were extremely comfortable. anyway, just some tips.

Grace said...

Yeah, I regretted not buying that kimono when we went in 2000. I still regret it now. Maybe next time I can stop the madness.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the congrats! ;)
i'm doing okay, but nausea just kicked into overdrive. i guess i got pretty spoiled with jacob's pregnancy. i was barely sick at all! but it's all worth it, right? (repeating this over and over keeps me sane.)
how are YOU doing?