9.1.08

Every 2 days?

I don't think I'll be able to keep up posting on here every 2 days, but it seemed like I had been gone longer than I thought. Today was awesome. I did some super deep cleaning in our living room and now that I'm looking at it I think we might be needed another peice of furniture, most likely some more clothing/linen storage that maybe looks like a buffet, so that we don't have to cram it is our bedroom, (or should I say bednotenoughroom, hardee har har.) I got an early start today so I feel pretty alright.

I need to go start my fish taco din din before everyone (meaning Nate) gets home.

:)

6 comments:

Nathan said...

The tacos were great. I love you.

Grace said...

I need some fish tacos. Maybe you can come here and hold your niece for a little while,..then make tacos for dinner. Yah?

Denise Therese said...

Uh huh. :)

Sarah Marie said...

Hey Alexis,
It's Sarah from xanga.
Glad to see you on blogger!

Grace said...

Nice job on the sale!
Did you get the videos?

Sarah Marie said...

Fish tacos sounds scrumptious! Got a good recipe?