5.2.08

This is why I haven't posted...

We finally got a snow day last week on Thursday. It was everything a adult snow day should be. Awesome breakfast, 5 minutes playing in the snow, walking around looking at your town covered in an almost frightening amount of whiteness, running into all the other people who have nothing to do but go outside when it snows that much. I can't ever believe how quiet it is. We had the library to ourselves, which was fun and then we went to the local watering hole Bucers Coffee for lunch where almost everyone we hadn't seen on the streets, sat thawing over espresso. It was really fun. The most fun I've had in snow in a long time.
















The website I've been working on for one of my Long Island churches ministries is finished. I have another one that I need to start as of yesterday, but I'm taking a slight breather before tackling that bad boy.




*And bonus pictures. Nate was helping test the lighting for the "Photo Booth" I slapped together in our apartment to take some pictures for some Save the Dates for a sweet lil couple.



I just the biggest breakfast I've had in a long time. Unbelievable. Raw Food help me!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I'm so jealous of your snow day.
Maybe next year.

Tiffany said...

Hey there Alexis. It was nice to see your cute self from afar in Winco last week. Sydney was sad about not getting to play with your hair.:)

Speaking of raw food, here is a fun blog I found all about yummy, good for you food. http://happyfoody.wordpress.com/ she seems to be into the raw thing too.

Denise Therese said...

beautiful snow...