25.1.08

Went home, and now I'm home again...

I just got back from New York. I miss both Moscow & Amityville when I'm not there. It was sweet to visit without the pressure of the holidays. I wanted to bring both my niece and nephew back home with me, but alas their mother gave me a no on that one.

There is still way too much snow here, there is a orange bellied squirrel that keeps creeping by my window and giving me a heart attack. Somewhat fun.

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday. It is very weird that we keep getting a little bit older all the time. But I'm enjoying it.

I'll have some pictures next time. I hope.

:)

2 comments:

Grace said...

So glad you came out to see your niece. And nephew for that matter. Dad asked Sam where you went last night and he was looking around the house. Aging is weird. It happens faster and faster every time.

Denise Therese said...

Your new niece is precious.